CSG GoldFeather using VTK

Hi, I am trying to implement the CSG Goldfeather algorithm using VTK. I am following the example from glt/src/csg/goldlay2.cpp at master · nigels-com/glt · GitHub 1. I succeeded in implementing the algorithm using python and direct OpenGL api calls.

However, I am struggling to implement the algorithm in the VTK framework. The problem seems be in this code block glt/src/csg/goldlay2.cpp at master · nigels-com/glt · GitHub. All the code above the highlighted block works the same with and without the VTK framework. After some debugging, I think the problem lines in line 340 and 346.

To be more clear, when I commented lines L292-L348, the VTK (yellow and orange cubes) implementation and the python (yellow cyan cubes) implementation create the same result.

But when I uncomment L292-L348 lines the results look different. VTK (yellow and orange cubes) vs Python (yellow cyan cubes): Normally this lines should nothing change in view when uncommented.

To give some more details. I think I need to override mapper and actor classes in order to removed default built-in “glCullFace”, “glDepthMask(GL_TRUE)” etc settings.

Question is: What could be the reason?

Thank you for your help !