Imstk-Unity Tetrahedral meshes fatal bug

In Imstk-Unity it’s not possible to simulate two or more tetrahedral bodies in the same scene, each tetrahedral body (except one) just behave like it has no constraints. I know it’s weird but it’s happening. I made a short video just to show it:

Thanks for pointing this out, it looks like this is a bug in iMSTK where the constraint generation isn’t working correctly. There is already an issue for that https://gitlab.kitware.com/iMSTK/iMSTK/-/issues/495 if you want to track it. Is getting this to work critical for you at the moment ?

Mmm yes it is, but don’t spend more time than what you expected to. I will work on it too, to see what can be happenning. So reading the issue, if I use for example 5 deformables with different stiffness but the same type of constraints, they won’t work?

If its like that, it’s a critical bug, not for me, but for everyone.

I will try to find a fix too, thanks.

It will work for some constraint types and not for others, there are a few different functions creating these constraints, and it looks like they have a variety of bugs. The whole section in the code needs to be refactored

Okay, for the moment I’m going to use what iMSTK-Unity allows me to do without problems. I will wait for news or work on them if I can. Thanks again!