Stabilization Progress

Hello.
Is it possible to see the progress during “PulseEngine.initializeEngine()” call? since it takes very long, I’d like to show a loading bar.
If a method already exists, is it available in Java?

Thank you

The engine is running to try to find homeostasis of the provided patient parameters and any optional chronic conditions you may have provided. So the time needed to initialize can vary quite a bit from one initialization configuration to another… so you would not be able to calculate an objective % complete of the stabilization process. This can also vary based on your hardware.

There is quite a lot of logged information during stabilization… I am not sure that would be helpful anyway. We’d also have to set up a Push of log information into Java as the C++ is running, rather than the Pulling of log information from C++ like we are currently providing

On average, I’d say stabilization takes about 2 min, so you could just have a Progress Bar set to that timing…

Other than that, we don’t really have a way to provide how much longer we need to simulatuate until we reach homeostasis given the requested initialization variables

ok, I thought so but still wanted to be sure. Thank you!