SMTK v3.0

I am happy to announce that SMTK 3.0.0 Release Candidate 1 has now been tagged. The source is available here and binaries will me made available within the next couple of days. Please let us know if you run into any problems with this release candidate. The SMTK issue tracker is located here. The release notes for SMTK 3.0.0 can be found here.

When tagging the release candidate, I accidentally used the tag v3.0 instead of v3.0.0-rc1. I have removed the former tag and added the latter. The correctly tagged release candidate source code can be found here. Please remove the v3.0 tag from your local repository and instead use v3.0.0-rc1 in its place. I apologize for the confusion that this mistake may have caused.

I am happy to announce that SMTK 3.0.0 Release Candidate 2 has now been tagged. The source is available here and binaries will be made available within the next couple of days. Please let us know if you run into any problems with this release candidate. The SMTK issue tracker is located here.

I am happy to announce that SMTK 3.0.0 has now been tagged. The source is available here and binaries will be made available within the next couple of days.